aprEMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD | Video Producer @ Primitive
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD Video Producer Primitive
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD
Primitive is looking for a studio craftsman to join our amazing team!
We are looking for a candidate with video production experience that can come alongside our Senior Video Producer to advance their skillset to support, learn, and grow. In addition to this unique talent, we are looking for additional skills such as photography and drone production! If you have this unique set of skills, apply today!
Looking for local candidates or candidates willing to relocate to the Lubbock area!
As a Video Producer, your main responsibility is the creation and delivery of video projects such as brand videos, commercials, documentaries, interviews, training videos, and other visual media. This role requires in-depth knowledge of various aspects of filmmaking and extensive hands-on experience. This role is required to coordinate and manage multiple aspects of the video production process from start to finish, which may include establishing the creative direction, identifying and suggesting a budget, writing scripts, organizing logistics, setting deadlines, and communicating with the team each step of the way.
In addition to supporting our Senior Video producer, we are highly interested in finding a candidate with additional talents such as photography or drone production. This role is located in Lubbock, TX.
- Create visually compelling and dynamic video content as required by the client style and prospect personas, ensuring the highest quality output of video content along the way.
- Create clear, succinct, and compelling videos for a wide range of clients.
- Initiate and participate in consultations with assigned Strategy team members to ensure the implementation of appropriate creative strategies, encouraging adequacy/accuracy of input required to create content that meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Responsible for all aspects of pre-production, production, and post-production of video work.
- Complete execution of all video efforts to ensure delivery of client materials are on strategy, on budget, and on schedule.
- Execute all video stages from concept to delivery.
- Conceptualize original video ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Create storyboards, scripts, and processes to communicate interaction and video ideas with clients.
- Present and defend video ideas and key deliverables to peers and executive-level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote video guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending video workshops and reviewing professional publications.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
UNDERPINNINGS OF SUCCESS
- You maintain the quality of work to ensure the delivery of creative concepts and video materials that are in-line with client strategies.
- You help create a positive impact on client satisfaction levels, contributing to the agency’s overarching goal of delivering truly remarkable client experience and its client retention objectives.
- You welcome constructive criticism and to seek out/act upon feedback.
- You pay close attention to detail.
- You love to learn and expand upon your video skillset.
- You are organized, proactive, conscientious, and collaborative.
- You are a passionate and collaborative team player.
- You are highly organized and a strong manager of time.
- You have the ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks.
- Proven work experience as a video producer or related role (3+ years preferred)
- Demonstrable experience with a strong portfolio in creating storyboards, video scripts, conducting interviews and working with clients.
- Experience creating video content with a focus on adding value to personas.
Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere, Audition, and Media Encoder.
- After Effects knowledge is recommended but not required
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest video trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Must enjoy and be successful in a fast-paced environment.
Since 2011 Primitive has been crafting digital solutions for the measured success of our clients. Being the best at any craft takes courage; it requires being intentional with strategy, execution, and, most importantly, connections. Uniting together with Primitive means building a relationship of trust and honesty to tackle the needs and scope of every client project, because, for us, every new problem voices a unique solution.
Month Long Event (april)