EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD Student Assistant –
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD
Student Assistant – Education Intern – 27809BR
National Ranching Heritage Center
We’re looking for a student education intern! The position will begin in summer, with the opportunity to extend the internship.
You’ll get hands-on experience…
🔸 Monitoring, collecting and organizing volunteer and student registration for events
🔸 Developing marketing materials for educational events
🔸 Assist in planning, coordinating and executing educational programs
Interested? Learn more about the position at bit.ly/NRHC_SummerEducationIntern.
The National Ranching Heritage Center Education Intern will assist the NRHC staff by preparing for the center’s education events. The NRHC Education Intern will develop and distribute volunteer communications for education events.
Major Duties will include:
- Monitor, collect and organize volunteer and student registration for events.
- Develop marketing materials for educational events
- Assist in planning, coordinating and executing educational programs
A student enrolled in at least six (6) hours.
- Available to students with an education, agricultural communications or agricultural education major interested in expanding their skills in a real-world scenario supporting the National Ranching Heritage Center.
- Strong emphasis for students who have completed coursework in the major.
- Applicants should display a talent for writing and presenting information in persona and in writing. Experience in graphic design and photography is preferred.
- The ideal candidate will combine the requisite skills and talents for developing educational content and telling a great story with a love for ranching heritage.
- In addition, ideal candidates will have a great attitude and a willingness to learn, take constructive criticism and not be afraid to offer suggestions.
20 hours a week around school schedule
Month Long Event (march)