augEMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD | Designer @ Office of Communications & Marketing | TTUHSC
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD Designer – 28424BR Office of Communications & Marketing Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD
Designer – 28424BR
Office of Communications & Marketing
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
A person in this position may be asked to assist in performing one or more of the following types of duties: Web design, graphics design, other planning, other designing, drawing, painting and/or lettering by hand or computer assisted.
Org Level 7
101201 – Comm and Marketing Lbk
Org Level 1
Texas Tech Univ Health Sciences Ctr
HSC – Lubbock
Comm and Marketing Lbk
- Consistently demonstrates integrity, professional maturity, commitment and accountability according to TTUHSC’s Values Based Culture of One Team, Kind Hearted, Integrity, Visionary and Beyond Service.
- Designs effective and thoughtful, creative print and/or interactive design solutions that support clients’ promotional brand strategies.
- Maintains effective and professional communication habits with other departments, students, faculty and staff.
- Ensures visual design quality and upholds technical and brand standards of all creative deliverables.
- Identifies opportunities and offer solutions to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Strives for continual creative improvement and a culture of innovation, excellence and accountability as it relates to each client deliverable.
- Works collaboratively with other creative team directors and members providing visual creative input for client deliverables across all media.
- Coordinates production projects efficiently with vendors to meet client expectations and deadlines.
- Participates in creative sessions for all clients and engage in group creative discussions.
- Creates a smooth and timely creative workflow. Works to meet deadlines and follows priorities as
determined by the Office of Communications and Marketing.
- Commits to continuously evolving design skills across all applicable mediums to remain current and competitive within the industry.
- Follows all safety regulations and policies set forth by TTUHSC Safety Services, completing all safety training by set deadlines.
Other duties and projects as assigned.
Associates degree or two years related experience.
A Bachelor’s degree in design communications or equivalent. A well rounded portfolio of current work that includes but is not limited to print, packaging, outdoor boards, web, digital and social media. Ability to think creatively and conceptually with attention to detail while managing against demanding deadlines. Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) as well as web and digital standards and best practices. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with associates at all levels. Ability to effectively collaborate cross-departmentally. Quick problem-solving skills and the ability to remain calm under high-pressure situations. Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask effectively.
Cover Letter, Resume / CV
Month Long Event (august)