Women’s Protective Services20th Annual Hurst Benefit Drawing – Planting the Seeds for Change Event
Women’s Protective Services
20th Annual Hurst Benefit Drawing – Planting the Seeds for Change Event
5:30pm – 8:30pm
Lubbock Memorial Civic Center Banquet Hall
1501 Mac Davis Lane
Tickets: $100.00 (per couple-tax deductible) Each ticket purchased is an entry into the raffle and admits two people to the event. Tickets may be purchased from WPS or Hurst Farm Supply Outlets. You may also purchase tickets by calling 806.748.5292.
For additional information please contact us at www.wpslubbock.org or at WPS at 806.748.5292.
All funds received will be used to support victims of Domestic Abuse in Lubbock and the surrounding eleven counties.
Join us for the 20th Annual Women’s Protective Services Hurst Benefit Drawing. The event is getting bigger and better every year. This year each ticket purchaser will have the opportunity to win one of two John Deere Utility Tractors, a Special Edition Gator, or Lawn Mower.
Our guests will enjoy a BBQ buffet, live entertainment by Spur 327, Casino Games, and our live and Silent Auction.
Heath Stewart – Lead Vocals/Rhythm Guitar; Andy Hackney – Lead Guitar/Vocals; Tyge Payne – Bass/Vocals; Todd Chambers – Drums
Spur 327 is a four-piece band based in Lubbock, Texas. Founded in 2010, this country/classic rock band started as a cover dance band playing a wide variety of hits including songs from 1990s country, classic country, Texas country, classic rock and party song classics. The band will release its first album, Chasing Armadillos, in 2017. With musical influences including the Eagles, George Strait and Jimmy Buffet, songs such as Beneath the Texas Sunset and One for the Road have already been packing dance floors.
Women’s Protective Services of Lubbock, Inc. (WPS) is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization specializing in advocacy for women, men, and children who have experienced domestic violence. WPS has been serving Lubbock and the surrounding communities since 1978. WPS is a community-based program supported by volunteers. The services provided at WPS are free and confidential. Services are available without regard to race, sex, handicap, national origin, color, religion, sexual orientation, or income. Our purpose and objectives are to provide a safe environment, offer community education, prevention, rehabilitation of violent family members, encourage a transition to self-sufficiency and to advocate for the prevention and elimination of family violence.
(1) 5045E Utility Tractor W/ 512 Standard Loader
(2) 1023E Sub-Compact Utility Tractor W/Loader
(3) XUV590M Special Edition (Gator)
(4) Z960M ZTrak (Riding Lawnmower)
1. Eligible TICKET holders need not be present to win. However, we highly encourage your presence to enjoy an evening of wonderful food, entertainment, & excitement!
2. Each TICKET issued will be eligible for the drawing and a dinner for two.
3. The drawing is limited to 2,000 TICKETS.
4. Women’s Protective Services of Lubbock, Inc. reserves the right to withdraw this offer and return all proceeds.
5. All participants must be 18 years of age or older.
6. Winner will be responsible for the transportation of prize(s).
7. Winner will be responsible for all applicable taxes on the prize(s) paid out to Women’s Protective Services of Lubbock, Inc. within 72 hours of drawing.
8. Current employees and current members of the Board of Directors for Women’s Protective Services of Lubbock, Inc. are not eligible to purchase tickets for the drawing.
9. From the possible 2000 tickets, 25% of the number of sold tickets will be drawn from the hopper. All other tickets will be void. Using the 25% number of sold tickets, and fifteen auction tickets, the final drawings will take place. All TICKET sales proceeds benefit Women’s Protective Services of Lubbock, Inc.