mayVOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD @ Social Media Intern
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD Social Media Intern Volunteer
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD
Social Media Intern
Volunteer Center of Lubbock
Requested hours per week: 10-15 hours, unpaid
Requested time commitment: Summer 2022 and/or Fall 2022
Potential Majors: Communications Design, Public Relations, Advertising, Electronic Media, Marketing, other related majors
• Manage the social media calendar.
• Brainstorm campaign ideas.
• Post on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
• Evaluate analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
• Take event photos and video
• Excellent knowledge of social media platforms.
• Knowledge of analytical tools.
• Creative mindset.
• Ability to multitask.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Working towards a degree in Communication or a related field.
• Prior experience with marketing or social media.
Benefits to Intern:
• Gain knowledge of the nonprofit field
• Responsible for our social media presence
• Develop contacts with businesses, individuals, and fellow nonprofits in the community
• Gain experience in writing and new media methods
Social Media Intern Position Description.pdf
Month Long Event (may)