The Drive-in Laser Light Show by Cabin Fever South Plains Fairground 105 East Broadway Thursday, November 11th – Sunday, November 14th 5 – 8pm Tickets: $10-$99; TICKETS MUST
The Drive-in Laser Light Show by Cabin Fever
South Plains Fairground
105 East Broadway
Thursday, November 11th – Sunday, November 14th
5 – 8pm
Tickets: $10-$99; TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE https://www.freshtix.com/events/lasershow-lubbock or order by phone: 678-701-6114.
Get Ready! The Drive-in Laser Light Show – Veterans Day Weekend -November 11th-14th 2021 to the Panhandle South Plains Fair in Lubbock!
Veterans get a 65% off Thursday pricing! Only $10 per car load!
The most spectacular laser show you have ever seen and it’s set up just like a Drive-in movie only WAY WAY BETTER!
Pile up in your Raddest Ride and come out for the fantastic Drive-in Cabin Fever Laser Show! One weekend only!
Remember seeing lasers at the planetarium? Concerts usually use only 3-5 lasers, we use 25 High Powered Lasers producing 100’s of LASER BEAMS for maximum WOW Factor!
What kind of show are we?
The family friendly Drive-in “tailgating” Laser Shows include some of your favorite Musical Hits from Current Hits to Classic Rock! All choreographed with cutting-edge effects, high-powered lasers, and DUAL large screen Laser projection!
Tailgating + Lasers = Mind Blowing Family Friendly Fun!
We have a dedicated “Tail-Gate” seating area with social distancing in front of every vehicle! Bring your own chairs, blankets & refreshments!
Grab all your family and friends… Folks it’s as low as $19 per car load-no matter how many people you pile in it!
Make it a romantic date night, night out with friends or fun for the whole family!
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to catch our fantastic traveling Cabin Fever Laser Light Show!
We are here for just one weekend so get your tickets NOW- before we sell out!
Or Order by phone: 678-701-6114
- This is a Drive-in Laser Show. You will park like a drive-in movie. We have allocated TAILGATING space in front of your parking space, allowing you to set up chairs and sit in front of your vehicle.
- We HIGHLY recommend arriving at least one hour before show time. Parking is first come, first served.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance to gurantee a social distanced space for everyone.
- Not recommended for those with epilepsy or extreme sensitivity to light
- Rain enhances the Lasers. Do not fear the sprinkles!
- Please turn off your headlights when you park.
- Tune into the designated FM Station for instructions and sound during the event.
- You can bring your snacks and refreshments.
- Clean & sanitized bathrooms on site
- Show length is approximately 60 minutes
- Must arrive before show start. If late you will have to wait until the next show and park in general admission. No exceptions.
- Once you have parked, you may not leave the event until the end of the show. This is for safety reasons. If you have an emergency dial 911.
- NO RV’s, TRAILERS, BUSES ALLOWED
- OVERSIZED vehicles will be parked in special designated parking spots.
11 (Thursday) 5:00 pm - 14 (Sunday) 10:30 pm
South Plains Fairgrounds
Broadway and Avenue A