EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD Marketing Coordinator The Lubbock
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD
The Lubbock Chorale
To apply for the position, please submit a resume and letter of introduction addressed to Dr. Alan Zabriskie to [email protected]
The Marketing Coordinator will contribute to the planning and implementation of strategic marketing to support the mission and vision of The Lubbock Chorale by expanding awareness, engaging the public, attracting new audiences, increasing Chorale membership, and increasing ticket sales and revenue. We are looking for a creative, motivated and ambitious candidate who can hit the ground running. The ideal candidate is always up on marketing trends, has top-notch copy writing and presentation skills and has a passion for the performing arts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following, other duties may be required:
- Implement, in cooperation with the Business Manager and Artistic Director, comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the organization’s activities (including membership, concerts, and fundraising events).
- Produce ideas for promotional events or concerts and work with the Business Manager
to organize and execute them efficiently.
- Social Media
- Publicity Materials and Advertisement (Radio, TV, Print)
- Produce editorial design for organization’s promotion material and concert programs.
- Oversee SAS box office staff at concerts with Business Manager
- Creation and execution of social media content, eblasts and other media.
- Creation and execution of all brochures, programs, collateral and mailings related to programming.
- Create, foster, and manage press relations.
- Create, implement, monitor, and evaluate dynamic, cohesive, and comprehensive annual marketing and communication plans.
- Create, implement, and evaluate campaigns to grow subscriber base, maximize single-ticket sales, build group sales, and increase patron loyalty in alignment with strategic organizational goals.
- Oversee website management, direct mail, email marketing, and social media messaging to ensure optimal effectiveness and accuracy, including evaluation of metrics on traffic and conversion rates.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent work experience.
- One to three years of experience successfully leading marketing and communications functions for an organization; performing arts experience preferred.
- Significant knowledge of current practices and principles of marketing, sales, social media, and other multi-platform communications.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills including the ability to interact with diverse audiences including artists, staff, patrons, press and the public in a professional and confidential manner.
- Proficiency in clear and effective communication, both orally and in writing;
- Proficiency with digital marketing, Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite applications.
- Familiarity with social media advertising in Facebook Business Suite for FB and IG.
- Graphic Design skills not required, but a plus.
- Mostly remote work
Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Access Statement:
The Lubbock Chorale is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates for employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
(Monday) 12:00 am - 11:50 pm