marEMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD | Operations Coordinator #13895 @ Buddy Holly Hall
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD Operations Coordinator #13895 –
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD
Operations Coordinator #13895 – ASM Global
Buddy Holly Hall
Operations Coordinator represents ASM Global and Buddy Holly Halls operations department. Which include, compliance, custodial, grounds, IT, maintenance, security, and event support. The coordinator will be a great communicator and highly organized. Duties include, but are not limited to, ordering supplies, developing purchase requisitions, coordinating predetermined staffing for events. The ability to work in a team environment is critical for success in this position.
- Point of contact for the department and ensuring the proper person receives and answers questions which arise.
- Work with contracted labor third party to ensure proper staffing will be on site for events.
- Assist in purchasing supplies and developing purchase requisitions for the same.
- Log expenses by department
- Maintain inspection calendar for the venue.
- Type memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents when necessary.
- Assist managers with clerical tasks, such as typing, filing and mailings.
- Assist managers with scheduling staff for events and/or work shifts.
- All other duties and responsibilities as needed and assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Maintain an elevated level of tact and diplomacy, have a professional demeanor, be able to work with a diverse population and have a record of good attendance.
- Follow oral and written instructions and convey strong verbal and people skills.
- Use multi-line telephone and voicemail system and other office equipment including copiers, fax machines, printers, and postage machine.
- Operate a personal computer using Windows, Word, and Excel. Knowledge in other software packages considered a plus.
- Remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur.
- Work with generating purchase requests and requisitions for management team.
Qualifications and/or Experience
High school diploma or GED; and at least one (1) year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in a service department or contracted service a plus.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Month Long Event (march)