EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD Marketing Representative – 22708BR School of Music Position Description
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD
Marketing Representative – 22708BR
School of Music
Responsible for developing enhancing and implementing new and existing marking approaches using various media resources for the purpose of customer awareness and satisfaction. Individual will coordinate, plan and deliver marketing campaigns to generate awareness and communicate a department’s overall message.
- Develop, implement, and maintain a cohesive branding system and marketing strategy for the School of Music, through the web, social media, and print. Coordinating with other staff to ensure cohesion.
- Manage the public image of the School of Music brand as aligned with TCVPA brand and marketing strategies and initiatives, TTU style guidelines, branding mandates, and timelines.
- Maintain brand and effective messaging on behalf of the School of Music, across all digital, print, and social media, to all audiences, general public, prospective students, current students, staff, administrators, alumni, and donors/supports.
- Coordinate with School of Music marketing and publicity personnel with regular meetings, project consultation, team building, and assistance. Coordinate staff, students, recruitment administrators, various students’ position.
- Lead planning, publicity, and delivery of information about and promotion of School of Music major events, recruitment materials, donor and Friends of Music relevant publications and student recitals for all audiences, including academic programs and archival system, recruitment and promotional material for our close to 700 performances and Friends of Music.
Bachelor’s degree and 2 years related experience.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Very strong knowledge and understanding of Social Media.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- The ability to multi-task is essential.
- Business writing experience is preferred.
- Previous marketing experience is a plus.
- Gather data and apply TCVPA and School of Music metrics for evaluating the effectiveness of marketing and messaging to the varied constituencies of the School of Music.
- Interface with local, regional, and radio, television, and national media agencies in the marketing and public relations efforts of the Schools.
Month Long Event (january)