EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD We’re looking for a student summer
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD
We’re looking for a student summer marketing intern!
You’ll get hands-on experience…
🔸 Writing copy and executing graphic design for social media
🔸 In the creation of written, video, and image content for marketing channels
🔸 Assisting in the management of website performance and SEO
Student Assistant – Marketing Intern – 27424BR
National Ranching Heritage Center
The National Ranching Heritage Center Marketing Intern will assist the NRHC staff in executing the center’s marketing and promotion plans. The NRHC Marketing Intern will develop and distribute content, marketing, and promotional materials consistent with the NRHC’s marketing plans and branding guidelines. The overall goal of the NRHC’s marketing efforts is to grow local and national awareness of the National Ranching Heritage Center resulting in increased brand recognition, revenue generation, and fulfillment of the NRHC mission.
Marketing Intern Job Responsibilities
- Support marketing campaign planning and execution.
- Write copy and execute graphic design for social media, promotional materials, and other marketing collateral.
- Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for marketing channels.
- Participate in marketing brainstorming sessions with staff.
- Assist in the management of website performance and SEO.
- Take part in formal and informal training opportunities.
- Measure and report the results of marketing initiatives.
Org Level 1
Texas Tech University
A student employed to perform work as assigned by the supervisor.
About the Department and/or College
The Marketing Intern Position will start after the Spring Semester.
A student enrolled in at least six (6) hours.
- Available to students with a marketing, communications, journalism, agricultural communications or agricultural journalism major interested in expanding their skills in a real-world scenario.
- Strong emphasis for students who have completed coursework in the major.
- Applicants should display a talent for writing and editing for both print and online, social media as well as photography and video production.
- The ideal candidate will combine the requisite skills and talents for developing compelling content and telling a great story with a love for ranching heritage.
- In addition, ideal candidates will have a great attitude and a willingness to learn, take constructive criticism and be willing to offer suggestions.
Other Duties as Assigned.
Cover Letter, Portfolio and/or Video, Professional/Personal References, Resume / CV, Transcript, Writing Sample
Minimum Hire Rate
Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring department, as well as, the institutional pay plan. For additional information, please reference the institutional pay plan on the Human Resources webpage.
20 hours a week around school schedule
Executive and Admin Assistants
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Month Long Event (march)