marEMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD | Maintenance Technician @ Buddy Holly Hall
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD Maintenance Technician – ASM
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD
Maintenance Technician – ASM Global
Buddy Holly Hall
Under the direct supervision of the Operations Manager, performs work as assigned and needed to maintain and repair facility operating systems. Prepare for and support events at the facility. This position should be able to maneuver through CMMS systems and BMS systems. Duties include skilled and semi-skilled tasks, which could require heavy lifting and a high degree of physical exertion.
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform repairs and maintenance tasks such as painting, patching, re-lamping, replacing ceiling tiles, door hardware repair, and correcting simple plumbing problems, as required.
- Follow the preventive maintenance program CMMS, energy management BMS program and standard operating procedures for all machinery and equipment.
- Record and log all work performed, complete work orders and compile all required reports in a timely and complete manner in the CMMS system.
- Promote a safe working environment for all employees by following the life safety and emergency program as needed.
- Operate equipment, such as, light trucks, pallet jacks, forklifts, access lifts, or other light power-driven equipment.
- May occasionally have to enter areas where fumes, airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals are present. Work at heights using correct safety equipment.
- Work extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed.
- Develop and submit lists of necessary repairs and improvements.
Position requires ability to:
- Be familiar with operational procedures, facility capabilities, industry terminology, event-related services, and technical requirements for the types of events anticipated at the facility.
- Know general techniques in plumbing, carpentry, and building hardware maintenance and electrical/lighting systems.
- Follow and adhere to all safety precautions, building codes, rules, regulations, risk management and emergency procedures.
- Work effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedule and produce accurate results.
- Meet the physical demands of the job. Must perform strenuous physical duties at times, including lifting, carrying, moving, and climbing.
- Follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in both oral and written form.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with employees and others encountered in the course of employment and adhere to the ASM Global codes of conduct.
- Work independently, exercising judgment and initiative.
- Remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur.
- Ensure we are following all OSHA guidelines.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
High School diploma or GED and one to three years related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Month Long Event (march)