marEMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD | Lead Security Officer #13889 @ Buddy Holly Hall
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD Lead Security Officer #13889-
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD
Lead Security Officer #13889- ASM Global
Buddy Holly Hall
The Lead Security Officer is responsible for the safety and security of ASM Global Buddy Holly Hall patrons, employees, and assets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the day or night security teams, including assuring appropriate staffing and locations.
- Communicate with Operations Manager on no shows and shortages.
- Ensure that the security equipment is prepped for events including placement and charging.
- Oversee assignment and equipment in relation to radios.
- Oversee the logistics of daily deliveries to the proper locations.
- Assist with the preparation of badges for access and security.
- Oversee and man the security/camera room on non-event days.
- Responsible for staying informed and enforcing appropriate security protocols, procedures, and security protocols, procedures ad security measures.
- Attend security briefings and constantly review SOP for security department to ensure compliance.
- Adhere to and enforce any ASM and BHH Operations. Comply, implement, and adhere to all legal and ethical instructions given by Operations Management team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have good customer service skills
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency (BA/BS Degree Preferred).
- A minimum of 1-3 years of related work experience
- Ability to effectively manage crises and work under pressure without loss of composure; exhibit maturity by making sound judgments
- Ability to accept responsibility for the performance and conduct of the entire facility security team assigned to the site
- Ability to exhibit leadership qualities, motivate staff and lead by example; maintain good business relations with all the employees and managers
- Ability to memorize, recollect and quickly retrieve relevant information.
- Ability to interact effectively and calmly with angry or emotional patrons and employees during intensely aggravated circumstances.
- Ability to lead and participate in departmental and company-wide meetings and trainings
- Ability to maintain patron, employee, and company confidentiality.
- Ability to supervise effectively, fairly and efficiently
ASM Global reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. ASM Global may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Month Long Event (march)