marEMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD | Groundskeeper @ Buddy Holly Hall
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD Groundskeeper – ASM Global
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD
Groundskeeper – ASM Global
Buddy Holly Hall
Under the direction of the Operations Manager, the Groundskeeper performs moderately heavy manual work in the care and maintenance of grounds including the care and maintenance of plants, shrubs, lawns, and the installation and maintenance of sprinkler systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, fountains, planters, and other grounds features.
- Use hand tools, such as shovels, rakes, pruning saws, saws, hedge or brush trimmers, or axes.
- Plants trees, shrubs, ground cover, and annual flowers, using proper horticultural techniques.
- Assist in installation and maintenance of signs, barricades, fences, and irrigation systems, including digging lines, replacing heads and valves.
- Mow, edge, and trim turf areas, collect debris daily, weed planting beds, water trees, shrubs, flowers, and turf areas, spread sand, remove snow and ice from walkways.
- Clear trash and blow off entrances.
- Identify and communicate any safety issue related to the walkways, stairs, or ramps.
- Two (2) years grounds care experience preferred.
- Ability to operate lawn mowers and trimming devices.
- Knowledge of sprinkling systems and ability to maintain as needed.
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
Education and Experience
Applicators license a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move around the facility. This position may require work inside or outside of the building, as needed by the operations manager.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Month Long Event (march)