febEMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD | Food and Beverage Assistant @ Lubbock Memorial Civic Center 3/4
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD Closing March 4th
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD
Closing March 4th
Food and Beverage Assistant | Job Number: F467-4813
Lubbock Memorial Civic Center
Assists and supervises in concession food operations and sales at the Civic Center and Auditorium-Coliseum.
- Assist in the direction and operation of concessions at the Civic Center and Auditorium-Coliseum;
- Schedule and assign duties to concession workers;
- Train workers in concession operations;
- Monitor concession events and make corrections or changes in operations;
- Prepare cash boxes, cash belts, etc… for concession stands and bars;
- Count money received from sales and prepare for deposit;
- Assist in preparation of sales and cost reports;
- Supervise and assist in physical set-up of concession areas, bars, and other food and beverage arrangements for a variety of events;
- Perform related duties as directed.
Completion of a high school diploma or the equivalent with an additional one year of experience related to concession and/or food handling operations; or any combination of relevant education and experience which provides the following:
Physical Exam Required
Knowledge and Abilities
- Concession food operations and equipment.
- Assign and supervise the work of part-time concession employees;
- Communicate effectively with others;
- Maintain accurate records.
- Continuously walk, bend and kneel during the shift;
- Occasionally climb stairs and other inclined surfaces;
- Frequently lift and carry up to 25 pounds;
- Occasionally lift and carry up to 100 pounds;
- Place arms above, at or below shoulder height;
- Coordinate eye, hand and foot movement to operate a vehicle.
Month Long Event (february)