marEMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD | Event & Marketing Staff Supervisor @ Buddy Holly Hall
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD Event & Marketing Staff
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD
Event & Marketing Staff Supervisor – ASM Global
Buddy Holly Hall
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Build digital marketing plans, including creation of advertising materials, media buying, promotions, grassroots, accounting, and public relations for events.
- Manage and track CRM, programmatic, and email marketing campaigns and analytics.
- Develop social and digital media strategies and tactics and bring to life all social media.
- Establish omni-channel marketing best practices and procedures, including content marketing, SEO, SEM, display, PR, email, OOH, internal assets, and social media.
- Recruit, hire, train, coach, and provide performance evaluations for direct reports and interns.
- Adhere to and own the campaign deployment calendar, including multi-channel digital and OOH initiatives.
- Help build, manage, and update venue social media strategy including paid, non-paid, and influencers for day-of-show, upcoming events, and special campaigns.
- Update and continually improve venue website and building electronic signage with upcoming events and promotional information.
- Create and execute all organizational publishing, internet, digital and graphic design needs.
- Analyze incoming data from various online marketing platforms such as email, social media, and online advertising.
- Attend community and promotional events as a representative of Buddy Holly Hall.
- Research, analyze and monitor financial, technological, and demographic factors so that market opportunities may be capitalized on and effects of competitive activity can be minimized.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to assist with promotional and marketing needs.
- Database development and maintenance.
- Assist with promotion of upcoming group, suite and VIP Club sales initiatives and sales of PSL’s.
- Supervises staff and oversees all aspects of facility operations related to events.
- Meets with client groups to plan and organize assigned meetings and/or events and explain contracts, policies and procedures, schedules, floor plan submissions, meeting room set-up specifications, insurance, and other related items.
- Coordinates activities with the various service contractors for assigned meetings and/or events.
- Monitors and supervises equipment needs, event set up and successful completion of events.
- Serves as manager on duty, as required.
- Prepares cost estimates and monitors final billing.
ASM GLOBAL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Month Long Event (march)