EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD Event & Marketing Staff
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD
Event & Marketing Staff Supervisor – ASM Global
Buddy Holly Hall
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Build digital marketing plans, including creation of advertising materials, media buying, promotions, grassroots, accounting, and public relations for events.
- Manage and track CRM, programmatic, and email marketing campaigns and analytics.
- Develop social and digital media strategies and tactics and bring to life all social media.
- Establish omni-channel marketing best practices and procedures, including content marketing, SEO, SEM, display, PR, email, OOH, internal assets, and social media.
- Recruit, hire, train, coach, and provide performance evaluations for direct reports and interns.
- Adhere to and own the campaign deployment calendar, including multi-channel digital and OOH initiatives.
- Help build, manage, and update venue social media strategy including paid, non-paid, and influencers for day-of-show, upcoming events, and special campaigns.
- Update and continually improve venue website and building electronic signage with upcoming events and promotional information.
- Create and execute all organizational publishing, internet, digital and graphic design needs.
- Analyze incoming data from various online marketing platforms such as email, social media, and online advertising.
- Attend community and promotional events as a representative of Buddy Holly Hall.
- Research, analyze and monitor financial, technological, and demographic factors so that market opportunities may be capitalized on and effects of competitive activity can be minimized.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to assist with promotional and marketing needs.
- Database development and maintenance.
- Assist with promotion of upcoming group, suite and VIP Club sales initiatives and sales of PSL’s.
- Supervises staff and oversees all aspects of facility operations related to events.
- Meets with client groups to plan and organize assigned meetings and/or events and explain contracts, policies and procedures, schedules, floor plan submissions, meeting room set-up specifications, insurance, and other related items.
- Coordinates activities with the various service contractors for assigned meetings and/or events.
- Monitors and supervises equipment needs, event set up and successful completion of events.
- Serves as manager on duty, as required.
- Prepares cost estimates and monitors final billing.
Indirectly supervises the event services staff and coordinates with the food and beverage subcontractor. Responsibilities include training staff, planning, assigning, and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding, and disciplining employees in conjunction with human resources.
- Minimum education level of BA/BS Degree (4 Year) in Marketing, Economics, Public Relations, Mass Communications, Business, Sports Management, or relevant field.
- Excellent verbal/written communications skills.
- Strong management skills.
- 1 to 2 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of event planning and digital and social media.
- Demonstrated passion for marketing and event planning in the entertainment industry.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Ability to make quick, complex, proactive decisions under pressure with little or no supervision and to demonstrate professionalism and diplomacy when dealing with the public.
- Professional presentation, appearance, and work ethic.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and some holidays, when required.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Supervisory skills preferred.
- Must be able to traverse a variety of terrain and floor surfaces including stairs and concrete.
- Must be able to work outdoors in various weather conditions
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Other duties, functions, special projects, and responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Marketing.
- Must be experienced in Microsoft Office and other computer programs.
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact 806-570-9404.
ASM GLOBAL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Month Long Event (november)