maruse this one! EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD | Event Coordinator (Educational) #12723 @ Buddy Holly Hall
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD Event Coordinator (Educational) #12723
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD
Event Coordinator (Educational) #12723 – ASM Global
Buddy Holly Hall
The Event Coordinator is responsible for all planning of educational events with the building, client and the staff needs. The Coordinator will assist with all before/during/after event needs including the settlement of the event.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist in the planning and coordination of events to ensure a high degree of client relationships and successful events to the facility. Provide necessary contracted services relevant to client use and event activity including, but not limited to, audio/visual, production labor, event setup, business services and specialty concession services.
- Supervise all staffing for assigned events
- Planning, organizing and controlling events within the facilities as assigned.
- Create, distribute, and update accordingly work orders associated with events assigned to coordinate in the facilities
- Ensure efficient and effective communication regarding delivery of services to clients.
- Coordinate outside service needs with food and beverage contractor, decorators or other vendors.
- Assist with special needs or requests for all front-of-house arrangements such as opening of house, late seating, clearing aisles, etc.
- Coordinate with marketing department all media entry into the building before, during or immediately following events.
- Maintain the proper image and generate positive public relations with clients, patrons, and staff.
- Make immediate decisions and communicate with all users of the facility in an emergency situation.
- Coordinate with all necessary departments to ensure all areas properly addressed prior to, and post event.
- Coordinate and participate in proper inspections of the facilities to ensure readiness and compliance with requirements of the clients prior to hosting the event.
- Deliver necessary information to event staff during briefing to ensure appropriate knowledge of concerns affecting the event.
- Attend assigned events to be available to resolve any/all issues that may arise involving clients and patrons.
- Provide comments/input to the department during post-event discussions regarding issues which arose during the event.
- Work extended/irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays, as needed
- All other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must successfully pass a criminal background check
- Superior communication and organizational skills
- Must be able to work extended hours, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be highly motivated, self-directed and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- PC Windows-based Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience within Facility Coordination is desirable
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, plus 2-3 years’ experience with increasing levels of responsibilities in the facility industry
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move around the facility; to stand for long hours during events; talk and hear. This position may require work inside or outside of the building, as needed by events and could be exposed to adverse weather conditions at times.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
The Buddy Holly Hall
1300 Mac Davis Lane
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact 806.451.2001
SMG / ASM Global an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Month Long Event (march)