EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD Box Office Coordinator Lubbock
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD
Box Office Coordinator
Lubbock Memorial Civic Center
Assists in organizing, and supervising the implementation and operation of a computerized ticketing service for entertainment events.
- Assist in planning, organizing, and supervising the daily activities of the ticketing service;
- Assist in coordinating initial sale dates with proper completion of event contract, in the absence of the manager;
- Assist in selecting, training, and supervising ticket agents. Develop and conduct appropriate training. Recommend policies covering areas such as conduct and proper dress. Maintain payroll records;
- Prepare ticketing and seating schemes for input into a computerized system;
- Record and deposit cash receipts. Assist in maintaining appropriate records;
- Perform show settlement with lessees;
- Respond to customer complaints and resolve problems in absence of the Box Office Manager;
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing strategies to promote use of ticketing service;
- Function in the capacity of Management Coordinator during events;
- Assist in the scheduling of employees to work various events;
- Negotiate fees and service charges with event promoters, in the absence of the manager;
- Perform related duties as required.
Completion of a bachelor degree in business administration or a related field with an additional two to three years responsible experience in operation of ticketing service for entertainment, cultural, or sporting events; or any combination of relevant education and experience which provides the following:
Physical Exam Required
Knowledge and Abilities
- Business computers.
- Learn and use a computerized ticketing service;
- Supervise the work of others;
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships;
- Respond to customer complaints in a courteous manner;
- Maintain accurate records;
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Frequently stand;
- Occasionally climb stairs;
- Frequently flex upper trunk forward;
- Frequently kneel;
- Occasionally lift up to 50 pounds;
- Occasionally carry up to 10 pounds;
- Frequently flex upper trunk forward; partial flexing of knees;
- Frequently rotate upper trunk forward to right and left while sitting or standing;
- Occasionally reach at, above, or below shoulder height.
september 1 (Wednesday) - 17 (Friday)