marEMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD | Box Office Coordinator @ Lubbock Memorial Civic Center 3/11
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD Closing March 11th
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE LCD
Closing March 11th
Box Office Coordinator | Job Number: B198-4813
Lubbock Memorial Civic Center
Assists in organizing, and supervising the implementation and operation of a computerized ticketing service for entertainment events.
- Assist in planning, organizing, and supervising the daily activities of the ticketing service;
- Assist in coordinating initial sale dates with proper completion of event contract, in the absence of the manager;
- Assist in selecting, training, and supervising ticket agents. Develop and conduct appropriate training. Recommend policies covering areas such as conduct and proper dress. Maintain payroll records;
- Prepare ticketing and seating schemes for input into a computerized system;
- Record and deposit cash receipts. Assist in maintaining appropriate records;
- Perform show settlement with lessees;
- Respond to customer complaints and resolve problems in absence of the Box Office Manager;
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing strategies to promote use of ticketing service;
- Function in the capacity of Management Coordinator during events;
- Assist in the scheduling of employees to work various events;
- Negotiate fees and service charges with event promoters, in the absence of the manager;
- Perform related duties as required.
Completion of a bachelor degree in business administration or a related field with an additional two to three years responsible experience in operation of ticketing service for entertainment, cultural, or sporting events; or any combination of relevant education and experience which provides the following:
Physical Exam Required
Knowledge and Abilities
- Business computers.
- Learn and use a computerized ticketing service;
- Supervise the work of others;
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships;
- Respond to customer complaints in a courteous manner;
- Maintain accurate records;
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Frequently stand;
- Occasionally climb stairs;
- Frequently flex upper trunk forward;
- Frequently kneel;
- Occasionally lift up to 50 pounds;
- Occasionally carry up to 10 pounds;
- Frequently flex upper trunk forward; partial flexing of knees;
- Frequently rotate upper trunk forward to right and left while sitting or standing;
- Occasionally reach at, above, or below shoulder height.
Month Long Event (march)