CALL FOR ICEHOUSE MURAL PROPOSALS LHUCA 511 Avenue K Design a Mural for the LHUCA Icehouse! LHUCA is seeking a qualified muralist
CALL FOR ICEHOUSE MURAL PROPOSALS
511 Avenue K
Design a Mural for the LHUCA Icehouse!
LHUCA is seeking a qualified muralist or collaborative mural team to create an outdoor mural on the LHUCA campus in Lubbock, TX. Selected artist or artist team will receive a $10,000 budget for the project.
• Applications Due: March 16, 2020
• Applications reviewed/Semi-Finalists notified: March 20, 2020
• Semi-Finalists proposals due (drawings or digital renderings): April 10, 2020
• Semi-Finalists proposals review by LHUCA Board: April 14, 2020
• Selected artist notified: April 15, 2020
• Mural installation (artist may schedule specific dates): May 1 – August 1, 2020
• Target completion date: August 1, 2020
Please submit the following materials via email, Dropbox, or other cloud file sharing service to: [email protected]
CV/resume. Teams must submit one CV/resume per team member.
Letter of Interest, up to 1000 words. Applicants should briefly describe their interest in the project and include a brief description of their proposed concept/idea for the project.
Three (3) to five (5) images (two to three views of each piece for a total of 10 images max) of previously completed work that demonstrates an ability to design, create, and paint large scale, outdoor murals.
Optional: Artists may include up to three (3) selections of support materials such as reviews, news articles, and other related information.
For application details, visit: www.lhuca.org/submissions
January 31 (Friday) - March 16 (Monday)
511 Avenue K